On weekdays, I work for the City of O’Fallon, Missouri, managing graphics- and web-related projects on a day-to-day basis. With more than a dozen departments and even more events throughout the year, there’s rarely a dull moment. However, I have plenty more creativity to share and the names below are evidence.
My freelance relationships have been developed through networking, friends and talking A LOT about design. You’ll find examples of all my work throughout this site, online and in communities in the Midwest and beyond.
- Acclaimed Professionals
- Bats, Brew & BBQ
- Cornerstone Masonry, Inc.
- EDC of St. Charles County
- Gateway to the West Salsa
- Hunter Electric
- Inspired Floor & Bath Solutions
- Janji, Run for Another
- The Law Firm of Michael T. George, P.C.
- LPGA International
- Missouri Law Enforcement Funeral Assistance Team
- MO’ Cowbell Half Marathon
- R. Allman Brick, Block and Stone
- Ring Around the Rosé
- Rising Tide Photography
- Starting Point Home Solutions
- Stratton Meeting & Event Services
- The Groove Cafe
- Tremont Plaza Hotel, featuring Tug’s Bar & Grille and Grand Café